Colour Love


love the turquoise and hot pink combination, a definite favourite of mine!


Tory Burch must have this season! with renovating a house I have to think taps and tiles not bags :(
My must do! read an inspirational quote and share it with my blogging friends every week!



Meg Braff's colourful wardrobe, I love colour in my home but I'm more drawn to white, blacks and natural tones in my wardrobe, well thats this week anyway!



Well its Thursday tomorrow and my huge list of must do's just haven't happened, I suppose some weeks are just like that! We have been busy dispatching lots of furniture to some beautiful locations, a winery in the Margaret River, the Snowy Mountains, a beautiful homewares store in Manly NSW, Double Bay Sydney, Armidale Victoria and some exotic Queensland locations over the next few weeks. Monday night I have been invited to the exciting opening of a beautiful Hamptons inspired store complete with a cafe in inner city Brisbane. We are working on a stockist list that will be added to our website shortly.

I must say we are really seeing such beautiful homewares and design stores opening up around Australia, we are truely blessed with such fabulous talented people who are willing to just give it a go and I wish them all so much success x