Adore Magazine out now!


I was so excited to get my latest online copy of Adore Magazine, every page is full of fabulous inspiration, beautfiul interiors and so much more, if you love decorating you will love Adore.

When asked to pick some of my favourite things it would have to be the Chinoisiere wing back chair I designed for my daughter Jessie's new online store, its actually a darker turquiose in real life, it will be available in white, pink and yellow but basically she can custom colour it for you.

I adore White label, Tracey the designer is actually an Interior designer who branched into Fashion and I cant wait to get some new season pieces, they are simply stunning and a great fit.

Then of course my lovely friend Kerri (Driftwood Interiors) I just love her art work and I cant wait to commisson her to do some work for me, I have watched her start a small business that now has escalated to more than she ever imagined, just goes to show she has great talent and style. She was recently featured in Martha Stewart magazine.

Thank you Adore magazine for producing such a fantastic magazine x